Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Ky!

I am One!
I can't believe Ky is already one. It seems like he was just born a few months ago. He is growing into such a big boy and changing daily.
He still only has two teeth and we are hoping he'll get another one soon. He has taken 5 steps on his own, but still isn't quite sure about it. We are all just waiting for the day he decides to take off, then we'll really be in trouble. He can get anywhere and into anything and loves to pull everything he can find out. He makes sure to keep me on my toes. I really love the little boy he is becoming and can't imagine life without him.
We aren't celebrating Ky's birthday till tomorrow, but I had to take pics today. He sure didn't make it easy but I got a few great ones of him. I'll share more later but just wanted to get this one up to share.

No comments: