I recently acquired a new recipe that is really yummy, so I thought I would share it here for all of you to enjoy.
Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1/2 c butter, softened
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 c powdered sugar
3 tbs brown sugar
1 1/2 c mini chocolate chips, divided
Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together together until smooth. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in 3/4 c chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator and shape into a ball, roll in remaining 3/4 c chocolate chips, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with nilla wafers and graham crackers.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You tempt me with this wonderful treat. I have been wanting to try it since you posted it. But I bought regular chocolate chips instead of the mini. I hope it still works out as well.
Hey girl, I tagged you on my blog-- go and see.
Post a Comment