Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daredevil

Ky has absolutely no fear.  Not only did I find him on top of the stove the other day (he opened the oven door and used the racks as stairs) he regularly climbs onto the counter to get things he wants and I just turned around to see him standing in Ian's baby swing to get a book down.  The fact that he was trying to do the same thing yesterday and having it end badly, he's right back up there today.

I am also running out of places that are high enough to keep him from getting into things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should invest in one of those inflatable rooms so he could just go and bounce and release all of his energy... Good luck!!!

jt said...

Oh man...
Well, at least he didn't climb to the top of the minivan AND FALL OFF like my friend's kid did. BOYS.

I enjoy your blog!!