I love them! He is so cute and big. He was so tiny last time I saw you guys. Babies are fun!
beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!! and i mean the baby AND the shots...you are so talented (at making babies AND taking pictures!) ;)
He is adorable...
Holy cow he is cute!
He is so cute! I love the drool on his lips in the one picture! What would we do without these cute babies?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love them! He is so cute and big. He was so tiny last time I saw you guys. Babies are fun!
beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!! and i mean the baby AND the shots...you are so talented (at making babies AND taking pictures!) ;)
He is adorable...
Holy cow he is cute!
He is so cute! I love the drool on his lips in the one picture! What would we do without these cute babies?
Post a Comment