It's official. Ky has committed his first (and hopefully last) crime. While at the grocery store this weekend, he was in the car of the cart as we were checking out. When we got out to the car, I went to get him out and realized he was holding an empty gum case and chewing on a piece of gum (most of it had fallen out in the store). He showed no remorse, except he was mad when I took the gum from him. I guess I'm going to have to start watching him much closer now.
Yes, we did go back in and pay for it, but no, I didn't make him go in and apologize. He's lucky he's only 2.
Yes, we did go back in and pay for it, but no, I didn't make him go in and apologize. He's lucky he's only 2.
5 comments:
busted, and ouch. I remember doing stuff like that as a kid. I am not looking forward to my kid doing it. Is it just a boy thing?
Oh, I'm sure Haylee would have done the same thing at that age, luckily she's old enough now to understand you can't just take it and that you have to pay for it first.
Isn't it fun having to teach them EVERYTHING! I need to write everything down so I can remember what to teach Lyndsee to do and not to do. Boy that list would be long!
Its not just a boy thing cause i had to deal with it with some of my kids and we didn't do the boy thing. it is so fun watching my kids with thier kids doing the same things.
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself mom. At least I know when my kids do things like this I'll have something to look forward to one day when they have kids that in turn do them/
Post a Comment