Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Haylee Funnies and Ky antics

In case anyone was wondering if my kids had really gone this long without doing something that drove me crazy...

First Haylee funnies. We had baths this morning and by the time we got out Haylee was "FREEZING!" So, when she went to get dressed, she mentioned she wanted to wear something warm. The following conversation went something like this...

"I need warm clothes mommy."

"Ok, do you want to wear pants?"

"NO! I want to wear my pink wedding dress." (the dress she wore to Darcy's wedding in Aug, in St George, it is not a warm dress.)

"But that's not very warm"

"I'll wear my blue jacket too (with a hint of "duh" in her tone.)"


And now for Ky antics. It's been a very busy week, and now I have stuff strewn all over the house that's not quite put away and Ky is taking full advantage of it. I just walked back into the bedroom to put my pajamas on and noticed a towel on the floor of my closet and a near empty bottle of bath and body works shower soap. This particular bottle of soap was clear full, there is at least 2/3 of it in my carpet in my bedroom. After two full squirt bottles full of water and 3 towels trying to soak it up I'm taking a break. On another note, my bedroom closet smells really good right now.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Arent' you glad we love them.... I remember a child adding a few (guessing close to a dozen) scoops of laundry detergent to a batch of diapers one day... I rinsed them all day trying to get the soap out.

Tammy Anderson said...

I'm glad you can look on the bright side and be positive! I hope all is going well for you guys.