First we had each of the kids decorate a butterfly shaped cookie. There was more eating of the goodies then actual decorating, but that was to be expected.
After that we played Pin the Tail on the donkey, Tried to get balloons to cross a finish line, and had them try and pull each others "tails" out by stepping on them. I didn't get pics of the games, but I did get some video that I may share at some point.
Then it came time to open presents. She got lots of Barbies (a few friends that couldn't make the party brought presents over later and she got even MORE she really loves her Barbies), books, games, clothes, what more could a girl ask for?

The cake.
She was so excited to be the center of attention and have everyone sing to her.
She got all 5 candles out after only a few tries.

After Daddy got home we let her open her presents from family. She loved them all. Thanks everyone!




It was a good day.

After that we played Pin the Tail on the donkey, Tried to get balloons to cross a finish line, and had them try and pull each others "tails" out by stepping on them. I didn't get pics of the games, but I did get some video that I may share at some point.Then it came time to open presents. She got lots of Barbies (a few friends that couldn't make the party brought presents over later and she got even MORE she really loves her Barbies), books, games, clothes, what more could a girl ask for?

The cake.
She was so excited to be the center of attention and have everyone sing to her.
She got all 5 candles out after only a few tries.
After Daddy got home we let her open her presents from family. She loved them all. Thanks everyone!



It was a good day.
(P.S. She has worn that swimsuit everyday since her birthday, I've got to figure out a way to get it off her to wash it.)
2 comments:
too cute! I am glad she had a good day:)
Kimie, I'm still surprised that it has been five years since we were both sitting in the dungeon of ACS. Happy Birthday Haylee! It looks like she had fun!
Post a Comment