Haylee was chosen as student of the month for her class for December. Only one student per month gets it, so it's a great honor for her. This is a video of what her teacher had to say about her as she presented the award. I hope you can hear it cause it's from my cell phone as I was taking pictures with my camera. I'll post them later.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Haylee was chosen as student of the month for her class for December. Only one student per month gets it, so it's a great honor for her. This is a video of what her teacher had to say about her as she presented the award. I hope you can hear it cause it's from my cell phone as I was taking pictures with my camera. I'll post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment