Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

Even though we weren't with extended family this year, we had a great Christmas in our new house. Haylee and Ky woke up just after 7 and immediately needed their "chocolate hot".  After drinking that I asked Haylee if sdhe wanted to see if Santa had come so she went running around yelling "Santa, where are you?"  After explaining he wasn't here but left presents she finally noticed them and the opening commenced.  

Ky was finally able to finish opening the presents he's been working on all week.




Ian didn't care too much about the festivites, but he did give his daddy a bunch of smiles.





Haylee had a great time as usual and loved all her presents. We did have to do a little coaxing towards the end to get her to finish opening them. It is nice that she doesn't have a "gimmie" attitude and is happy with whatever she gets.





I do have some video but haven't had a chance to see what we got. I'll try to post a short part of it after I get a chance to work on it.

No comments: