One requirement of Haylee's Christmas dresses is they have to go to the floor and this one did not disappoint. Even though I started it and had it mostly finished in Oct, I still managed to procrastinate the finishing touches and was doing the handwork and flower Sat night before church. You'd think I'd learn ;).



I wanted to do the boys vests to match, but could never find a pattern that went small enough, so if anyone sees one this year, I'd love to hear about it so they can have vests for next Christmas.



I wanted to do the boys vests to match, but could never find a pattern that went small enough, so if anyone sees one this year, I'd love to hear about it so they can have vests for next Christmas.
1 comment:
How cute is that! You have some real Talent!
Post a Comment