Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!






Haylee is 4!  And she is more then happy to tell anyone that will listen, when a cashier says hi to her at a store, she immediately holds up her fingers and announces "I'm 4, I had a birthday".

Due to her getting sick, we rescheduled her bday party and it ended up being the Saturday of Spring break and almost everyone was gone, but one of her friends was able to make it so we had fun and played games with the two of them.  Ky joined in where he could.  For presents, we did a book exchange instead of presents which seemed to go well.  

We went ahead and opened all the family presents the Saturday before her birthday while Missy
was here (the day her party was supposed to be) and she commented on every present "This was
is the best present ever!, so she was very thankful for all everyone got her.  (Those activites were
just video taped instead of pictures, so I'll have to get some of them put online later).

Haylee picked out her birthday cake the beginning of Feb, and stuck with that one the entire month.  I thought for sure she'd change her mind but she didn't.

 

4 comments:

Pauly said...

4! There is no way! And that cake is amazing... I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU HAVE SKILLS!

jt said...

you MADE that cake??? my new goal in life is to be JUST. LIKE. KIMIE. you are a five-star mother.

Kimie said...

You give me WAY too much credit. Trust me, I'm far from perfect.

Tammy Anderson said...

It looks like you have had a fun time. Happy birthday Haylee! Kimie, I miss you not being around to teach me those SKILLS!