Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter







On Saturday we went to a ward Easter egg hunt and the kids had a blast, then we found baskets this morning and got all dressed up for church.  Ky apparently had no trouble finding his basket (granted it was simply set next to the couch) and took a couple chocolates to Kyle to open while Kyle was making Ky's hot chocolate.

Yes, the shadow you see on Ky's face really is a black eye, more to come on that later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute in their matchy outfits!!! Can't wait to spend some time with Haylee next month!

Anonymous said...

Lyndsee & Haylee's dresses match (fabric anyway)! I LOVE the colors! I cant believe how big Ian is getting. He is probably bigger then Lyndsee by now. I think Lyndsee is going to be like Ky, always has a black eye. She is constantly climbing EVERYTHING and bonking her head. She will be one tough little girl!

Tammy Anderson said...

Those are cute Easter pictures of the kids. I like the ones of Haylee trying to hold onto both of the boys.