And finally, the pictures....
Immediately after talking to Mom on the phone and commenting on how Ian is learning how to get into everything and is Ky's ultimate wingman, I walked into the kitchen to find this.

Ky had dumped out 2 boxes of baby cereal. Luckily Ian was right behind him and he quickly crawled over to partake of the bounty. He was shoving handfuls of it in his mouth as quickly as he could.

Ian is loving having a big brother and sister. He get's all their crumbs. He loves potato chips, and lucky charms, and saltine crackers.
He's also gotten ahold of the dog food a couple times (reaches his hand through the crate bars and grabs pieces out of Sally's bowl that she doesn't eat). He's got all this figured out already and he's only 7 months. I hope I survive this kid.
Immediately after talking to Mom on the phone and commenting on how Ian is learning how to get into everything and is Ky's ultimate wingman, I walked into the kitchen to find this.

Ky had dumped out 2 boxes of baby cereal. Luckily Ian was right behind him and he quickly crawled over to partake of the bounty. He was shoving handfuls of it in his mouth as quickly as he could.

Ian is loving having a big brother and sister. He get's all their crumbs. He loves potato chips, and lucky charms, and saltine crackers.
He's also gotten ahold of the dog food a couple times (reaches his hand through the crate bars and grabs pieces out of Sally's bowl that she doesn't eat). He's got all this figured out already and he's only 7 months. I hope I survive this kid.
1 comment:
your pictures on this post arent coming up for me:(
Post a Comment