Sunday, July 6, 2008

Haylee Funnies # I don't remember

So, Haylee has conversations with herself and the TV and sometimes I have to just sit back quietly and listen and try not too laugh.  

Earlier this week, she was watching Dora, Dora asks "Would you like to help....." and Haylee politely says (while hanging upside down if I recall correctly), "If you say please, first."

Then a couple days ago she is sitting on my bed trying to decide what movie to watch and going over her options out loud...  "I can watch Alice, or Cinderella 2, or Cinderells 3, or Cinderella 1, or Hercules.  No, not Hercules, I watched that 20 times. Hmm, I need a new movie to watch."

This wasn't a conversation she was having with herself, but a little snippet from one we had together.  Just proves how much she does listen and remember from what we say.

She found a Lisa character that goes to our Simpson's Clue game and this is the conversation that followed.

"Mom, I found this girl that goes to the stupid movie game. You think it's a stupid movie, huh mom? Dad likes it though and I tell him, good for you dad, you like that stupid movie, but you say it is a stupid movie"

1 comment:

Nicole Winona said...

ha thats so funny.... she cracks me up!!!! I miss you guys D: