Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Random Haylee

Looking back through old pics, I found a few of Haylee that just made me laugh. I'm amazed at how much she's grown, she's certainly not a baby anymore.

Haylee jumping on her bed. I love the skirt under the dress, she's always had an odd way of putting outfits together, some work much better then others.

She climbed on top of the TV stand but then realized she couldn't get down and started crying. When I found her I had to get a pic before I got her down. She was less then amused. This picture still makes me chuckle.


She discovered this "dress" when we got the slip out for Trudi's prom dress. She wore it every time we were at Grandma's until eventually Grandma had to hide it away. The look on her face is just priceless.

1 comment:

Pauly said...

LOL! Those are the best pictures!