Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ky Antics

Yesterday I heard a bunch of banging around in my kitchen. This is not abnormal, Ky and Ian insist on playing with my pots and pans and tupperware daily. After it kept going for a little while, I go in to check on them only to find that Ky has somehow managed to climb up to the counter, turn on the oven (no chairs were around) and get back down, they had then emptied an almost brand new baby wipes package and filled two pots with them, put lids on, and had inserted them into the oven to cook.


Just this morning, the kids are coloring, Ky comes over to me with a white crayon concerned that it was "broken" cause it wasn't working on the white paper.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Don't you just love them... you are never bored and they are so cute

Kimie said...

Yea, Kyle suggested I start cooking with him a whole bunch, maybe get it out of his system. He helped me make waffles this morning.

Anonymous said...

Even with your child safety knobs he still managed to get the oven on? Oh Boy! I think he would make me tear my hair out...good thing he is cute! Can't believe how smart these kids are at such a young age!

Kimie said...

I don't have a knob on the oven temp. It is too big to fit in one, so they are just covering up the stove top knobs.