Ky loves to cook and mix, he spends more time at the play kitchen then Haylee ever did. This was all good and fine until he learned how to open the fridge. Yesterday, he and Ian had managed to spill 1/2 cup or so of yeast all over the floor, a container of cranberry sauce, and decided to try grilling for themselves. This is what they decided to grill...

Of course, that's also ALL the butter I had left. Good thing we weren't planning on making cookies this week!
Last week, he wanted a drink of milk while I was in the shower and I came out to almost an entire gallon of milk poured all over my bedroom floor.
Anyone have a fridge lock?
4 comments:
It's exactly what I pictured it to look like. Sorry to laugh while on the phone yesterday... but your voice raised about 5 octaves when you discovered it... Good luck! I hope you find a lock soon!
all I can say is WOW. good luck with the fridge lock thing
They do make fridge locks. I had to get one for Trudi. She just liked to sit in it though. I had one for the freezer to.
I found one, it's just a little sticky thing, we'll see how well it works, if not, I'll have to look into other options.
Post a Comment