It's a food co-op and every other week, I buy a basket of produce from them. The total cost is 16.50. They are mainly based in Arizona, but have some locations in Utah and are growing. If you go to their website and send them a note that you are interested, they will be able to work on adding locations that have people that want it.
This week we got...

7 ears corn
2 bunches of baby onions
1 pineapple
1 bunch lettuce
6 cucumbers
9 red potatoes
3 tomatoes
9 nectarines
1 cantaloupe
6 bananas
6 apples
and 5 yellow tropical fruit looking things that I don't know what they are. I'm going to eat one in a minute though, then maybe I'll have a better idea (the stuff on the back right of the picture).
So, here's their web address www.bountifulbaskets.org, and I highly recommend them. If you scroll down the list of locations all the Utah ones are marked with a UT towards the end of the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment