Thursday, May 14, 2009
A boy after my own heart.
Swimming has not always been Ky's forte. He plays in the wading pools, but when it comes to big pools and the ocean, he hasn't wanted anything to do with them in the past. So, for this summer, I got Haylee a little inflatable innertube and a baby one for Ian to sit in. After I blew them up, Ky decided he wanted Ian's tube. We went swimming yesterday and Ky jumped right in it in the water and spent the entire time kicking around laughing and and playing. He moved his little legs as fast as he could yelling "I'm swimming! I'm swimming!" over and over. As soon as Kyle got home, he runs up to him "I went swimming in the water dad!" This morning, he's been asking non stop to go. I don't have my own pool key yet (should be in the mail soon) and after we do, I have a feeling it's going to hard keeping Ky away this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And we thought it was a lost cause. Now we need to try the ocean again.
Post a Comment