The much anticipated day has finally arrived (by her, not necessarily me). Haylee's first day of kindergarten. We've met her teacher, the administration staff, and she had the opportunity to meet some of the other kids in class yesterday (she actually had some little girl I've never seen before say hi to her in the hall yesterday morning and knew Haylee's name already, she wasn't even in Haylee's class, no idea where they met). Now today, she starts the official full day, we packed lunches and snacks and reviewed school and bus rules (to which she replied "I know mom, I know ALL about kindergarten").
Already to go. Doesn't she look so grown up in her school uniform?

She's actually looking at the camera!

Getting on the bus. Bye Haylee! We'll miss you even if you aren't going to miss me even a tiny bit.

Already to go. Doesn't she look so grown up in her school uniform?

She's actually looking at the camera!

Getting on the bus. Bye Haylee! We'll miss you even if you aren't going to miss me even a tiny bit.

3 comments:
Holy Cow! I am just in total shock that she is old enough! She will have 50 new friends by the end of the day.
That is crazy. What a independent girl!
That is too big! There is no way she is old enough already! Your so brave Kimie.
Post a Comment