Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Ky!

Partly because I never got them posted last year and partly for comparison of how much he's grown, here is Ky's 1st bday cake and a pic of him that day.


And now for this year. He was thrilled over all the presents.


Haylee was more then eager to help unwrap, and since Ky would open one present and get distracted trying to play with it, Haylee jumped right in to help unwrap the rest and move things along.

Haylee probably did more unwrapping then Ky did. It's a good thing he doesn't understand it all yet and was okay with the help see was giving.


Haylee also picked out the bday cake, maybe she'll be a party planner when she gets older with all the participation she made sure she had in this celebration. Luckily, she did pick out the perfect cake for a 2 year old that loves everything with a motor.
Hey, this is pretty cool! And I get to EAT the cake when I'm done, double score!
That is all. Thank you to everyone that sent presents and bday wishes. I can't believe how much he's grown and how fast time is going.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Ky! It looks like you had a fun day. I can't believe he is two all ready. The kids are getting so big. Cute cake.

Sheri said...

He looks so grown up and like he's having a great day. Happy Birthday KY. We miss seeing you every day.