Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ky Antics

So, 7:30 hits this morning, Kyle is ready to go to work, and starts gathering up his stuff. He then asks, "Have you seen my wallet?". We look EVERYWHERE for it, can't find it in any of the normal places, or couch, or cupboards, it's also not in the computer (yes, in, Kyle has an empty DVD drive slot and Ky likes to stick things through it into the computer). 30 min later, Kyle is getting very frustrated and still no signs of it, then I hear him yell "KY!". I go upstairs and Kyle is pulling all of his cards and wallet out from behind the bed. Ky had removed all of the cards and stuck them behind the bed individually, then shoved the wallet back there after them. Only 3 days ago, he decided to stick Kyle's driver's license and concealed carry permit in the 3.5 inch drive in the computer and Kyle had to pull them out with pliers.

So, anyone want a 2 year old boy? I'm sure he'd go for real cheap this morning.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

have you found any peanut butter sandwiches in the computer yet?

Anonymous said...

I'll take him! I am sure he would entertain Lyndsee....wait, or teach her bad things! Maybe I dont want him.

Kimie said...

Judging by what Ian's already learned, I'm sure it would be more on the teaching end, but yes, Lyndsee would be entertained!