Monday, August 18, 2008


I'm really hoping the color on this photo doesn't change (when I upload them to the internet, a lot of times the coloring is muted). This was straight out of the camera, there was no editing done to it (I lied, I edited it just enough to make the colors online true to the actual file). I opened the file and went "WOW!" It's when I get pics like this that I don't hate my camera anymore. I just need to shoot with it exactly how I know it works. After making the post with the first one, I found this picture. I suppose if all 3 of my kids have to have blue eyes, they might as well look like this. Also, I just found a new favorite spot in my house to take pics.


2 comments:

Kimie said...

They are only slightly muted, but you still see those eyes.

Sheri said...

And if I knew I would have gotten kids with that color blue eye I wouldn't have wished for brown eyes as much.