Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flour

This is so Tammy doesn't feel as bad. There were probably 7-8 cups of flour spread all over when he finished. The flour was in the cupboard that was open so I moved it to the counter till I found somewhere else to put it. A couple days later, he did it again on the counter and covered the stove with it. It is now safely locked in a closet, till Ky figures out how to get the closet open. They also managed to add a little cup of water so we had a yummy paste all over the floor. The timing was about 2 min before we needed to go get Haylee, so they got to go pick her up covered in flour since I had no time to clean them up.


1 comment:

Tammy Anderson said...

Okay, it is funny when your not the frustrated mom. Glad to know my kids aren't the only mess makers lately. The flower would be hard to clean up in a paste. I just vacumed up all the wet rocks and beans.