So I recently attempted to take some 2 year old pics of Ky and what I learned was:
If you are going to take the pics outside, you'll get some of this,

and a little of this,

but really, who can blame him when all he really wanted was this.

After a little fun, you'll get more of this

If you are really persistent he might actually look at you

and if you are really lucky, you may get him looking at you, while smiling.


If you are going to take the pics outside, you'll get some of this,

and a little of this,

but really, who can blame him when all he really wanted was this.

After a little fun, you'll get more of this

If you are really persistent he might actually look at you

and if you are really lucky, you may get him looking at you, while smiling.


1 comment:
I LOVE THEM! I think these are the best pictures when it really shows their personality! I need updated pictures of your kids for my wall (but then again, I will need new ones in 6 months because they will have changed too much!) Why do kids grow up so fast? I dont like it!!!
Post a Comment