Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschool and Haylee funnies

Haylee started preschool last week and is loving it. She asks almost everyday if she gets to go to school that day. I don't have any pictures to add to this, but I will take pics of her actual school work and post them later.

Also, she's really been on a "baby sister" kick the past couple of weeks and tells us she wants a baby sister regularly. Today, she comes in and says "Mom, let's go to the store and get a baby sister."

"And what store do we get babies from Haylee?"

"From the real baby store."

So, if anyone has an address for a Real Baby store, Haylee would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a sign! You need another baby:D Kids are smarter then you know and maybe she knows something you dont. I know Lyndsee gives me that look like she wants a baby around but just can't quite get the words out. :D