Thursday, January 15, 2009

Haylee Funnies

She's been on a roll this week, so I'm adding another one.

Haylee has been really into telling jokes lately. We tell each other jokes all the way to preschool (it's usually really her telling one of two jokes over and over.) Her favorite is always a variation on a classic.

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Banana"
"Banana Who?"

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Banana"
"Banana Who?"

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Strawberry"
"Strawberry who?"
"Strawberry, I'm glad I didn't say banana."

Followed by eruptions of laughter (from both of us, she gets very upset if I don't laugh).

Next joke for Haylee...

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Grape"
"Grape Who?"

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Grape"
"Grape Who?"

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Apple"
"Apple who?"
"Apple, I'm glad I didn't say grape."

This continues in different forms until we get there.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

We hear the same series of jokes too! Another that we hear is
Knock knock
Who's there? Boo
Boo who?
Don't cry it's only a joke.
Grace thought that was awsome.

Pauly said...

That could be the cutest thing I have ever heard! Tell Haylee I am laughing at her jokes too!