Sunday, January 25, 2009

Haylee Funnies

We read the "I am special" book a couple nights ago, about how the woodmaker made the puppet and he never makes mistakes. I then explained to Haylee about how that is like Heavenly Father.

So this morning, Haylee got a small scratch on her knee and was stating that Jesus needed to get her more blood cause it was RUNNING (not really, it's not actually moving) down her leg. I then told her how our bodies can make our own blood so that if we lose some, they just make new. Wasn't that cool? Heavenly Father and Jesus knew how to make our bodies extra good. Her response was...

"And they don't make any mistakes, huh?"

"Nope, they don't."

"So, they'd never put your head down by your legs?"

"No, they wouldn't (said through stifled laughs)."

"Cause then we'd wouldn't be able to see where we were going."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny... I love to hear her new funnies... She cracks me up!

Sheri said...

We love her... and miss hearing all this first hand... life is so quiet.