Friday, October 30, 2009

Fancy Nancy

For school today, they got to dress up, but only as a storybook character and they had to bring the book with the character in it. Since Batgirl isn't in a book we own, we had to come up with something else. At first Haylee wanted to be Cinderella, but I told her her teacher asked for NO princesses, be more creative and take characters from actual books, not movies. Haylee was distraught and just knew there was absolutely NO ONE else that she could be, till I pulled out...

FANCY NANCY!!!

It was immediately decided that that is who she would be, and doesn't she make the cutest Fancy Nancy you've ever seen?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute! Chloe's very upset that she is wearing her pink shoes though... I think I will have to take her upstairs to her room to show her that her pink shoes are there. Hope Haylee has a fun day all dressed up!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I just put Lyndsee's hair in a whole bunch of little braids so her hair will be cute when I take it out tonight for the ward party with her costume...we'll see if it lasts for tomorrow or if I have to redo it.

Melissa said...

I love it. She's so cute.

anna woods said...

Very cute! What a great way for the school to make Halloween a little educational...Plus, you get more than spiderman, and disney princesses :) --not that I don't love cinderella!

Tammy Anderson said...

Very cute! I'll have to suggest that one next year for Grace because the elementary here does that too.