Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ketchup

Every kid loves ketchup (and peanut butter, but that's a whole other ballgame), right? Apparently not.

I wasn't paying attention and put ketchup on Ky's plate to go with his corndog after I squirted some on Ian's. Oh my goodness, he went insane crazy "NO NO NO!" jumping around the kitchen. I'm sorry! I hurry and scooped it to Ian's plate before his corn dog could come near it (he will NOT eat any food that touched ketchup, even if I lick the ketchup off, it has been tainted and is therefore unedible). There were a few remnants of ketchup left on his plate and he got a little on his finger, you would have thought he was going to die and I had to lick it off before he could continue with his life. Crazy kid.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

The life of a Mom! At least you knew how to solve the problem and he let you lick it off!

Sheri said...

And most kids love ketchup and eat ketchup with a little hotdog or whatever.